Diabetes Weight Loss – Week by Week, a new book by Jill Weisenberger, will take the anxiety and confusion out of weight loss. You will develop a personalized weight loss plan that works for you and your diabetes.
• Prepare to be successful by learning the keys to goal setting and maintaining motivation.
• Choose from dozens of positive habits to build on.
• Work at a reasonable pace with chapters that are set up week by week and month by month.
• Be inspired by the success stories of real people who have lost weight.
• Chart your progress.
• Eat healthy using a week of wholesome sample menus and 21 delicious recipes.
• Diabetes or not, this book is for you. Those with diabetes will learn about managing blood glucose while losing weight and other diabetes-specific concerns. Those without diabetes still learn the weight loss principles and will develop the skills to lose weight and keep it off.
Jill posts nutrition and diabetes tips on her website. In this video, she explains why it is important to eat white fruits and vegetables and remember that they are part of the whole rainbow of fruits and vegetables.
Visit Jill’s website for more great diabetes resources.
About the Author: