8 Vegan Cooking Hacks
With a little creativity and simple tips, you can enjoy amazing vegan replacements for almost any food, so you never feel deprived. Whether you are looking for vegan baking tips or delicious vegan faux meats using veggies, you will love these easy vegan cooking hacks.
- Use bananas or applesauce as egg replacers. View 11 egg replacers.
- Replace butter or mayo with mashed avocado.
- Make vegan whipped cream by chilling coconut milk overnight and then whipping.
- Create vegan buttermilk by adding vinegar to non-dairy milk.
- Make vegan ice cream with only two ingredients: bananas and peanut butter.
- Use cashews to make vegan cheese.
- Marinate a carrot to replace a hot dog.
- Use cauliflower to make vegan Buffalo wings.
Get a protein boost any time with certified vegan NuGo protein bars.