If you’re in need of a new gluten-free and dairy-free breakfast recipe, look no further than this overnight chia seed pudding. This new take on an old favorite is packed full of fiber, protein, and omega 3’s. The easy recipe is so versatile, so go crazy: add whatever toppings and flavors you want. You will be coming back for more!
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 peanut butter NuGo Egg White Protein bar
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- In a food processor, pulse NuGo bar and flaxseeds until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Combine NuGo and flaxseed with chia seeds, almond milk and sweetener of choice.
- Stir well and let sit overnight in refrigerator.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup and chopped nuts.