This gluten-free and vegan ice cream pie recipe uses NuGo Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip protein bars as the crust. With just four simple ingredients, it is easy to make Dark Chocolate Chip Cherry Icebox Pie for a tasty summer dessert!
- 2 pints NadaMoo Chocolate Cherry Fudge Brownie ice cream or your favorite vegan and gluten-free ice cream flavor.
- 4 NuGo Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bars
- 3 Tbs chocolate sauce
- Fresh cherries
- Crumble the NuGo Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip protein bars into a crust while softening NadaMoo Cherry Chocolate Fudge Brownie pints for 5 minutes out of the freezer.
- Scoop ice cream into dark chocolate crust. Spread around evenly.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Place cherries on top.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve.