For a vegetarian and low carb summer dinner using clean ingredients, make zucchini boats on the grill. Use zucchini as a low carb, gluten-free, and high-fiber swap for pizza crust. This light summer recipe is quick and easy, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful summer weather.
- Olive Oil
- Red Onion
- Shredded Cheese
- Cut zucchini in half length wise.
- Using a spoon scoop out just enough the middle to create an indent to hold veggies.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Add fresh cut basil, finely chopped red onion and cut tomatoes to your liking.
- Cover with cheese and add some salt and pepper.
- Toss on a hot grill at medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
For dessert, enjoy NuGo Slim with 5-6 grams of net carbs and a very low glycemic index of 24-29.