These gluten-free and vegan mini pumpkin pies are the perfect, bite-sized treat for Thanksgiving. The crust is easily made with NuGo Perfect Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie. Everyone will love the healthy, guilt-free dessert!
- 1 Can Libby’s Canned Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs (or substitute with egg replacer of your choosing)
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Evaporated Milk (or substitute with equal amount Lactose-Free or Almond Cooking Milk)
- Approx. 6 NuGo Perfect Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
- Make the filling following instructions on the side of Libby’s canned pumpkin for making pumpkin pie filling, using a vegan substitution for eggs and evaporated milk.
- Smoosh NuGo Perfect Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie into muffin tins. (Two cookies will fill approximately 6 muffin tin slots.)
- POUR filling on top.
- BAKE for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° F.; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. (Do not freeze as this may cause filling to separate from the crust.)
Optional: top with coconut whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
*Yields around 18 mini pumpkin pies