Use fresh summer vegetables to make this easy gluten-free and vegan corn salad, perfect for any summer cookout. This healthy BBQ side dish is packed with fiber and flavor. Everyone will enjoy this tasty low carb summer salad.
- Dice tomatoes into corn sized pieces.
- Dice red onion to the same size.
- Cut the corn off the cob.
- Open the can of black beans.
- The above four ingredients should be of the same amounts.
- Dice a jalapeno as small as possible. Use this as much or as little as you would like.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve chilled as a side salad or on tortillas.
Reach your daily fiber goals this summer with vegan Fiber d’Lish.