This gluten-free and vegetarian Enchilada Lasagna will become your new favorite meatless dinner recipe! The fresh veggies taste so delicious with this flavorful Mexican sauce. You can even make the casserole ahead of time as part of your weekly meal prep. For a refreshing dessert, enjoy NuGo Dark Mint Chocolate Chip protein bars.
- 16 oz Mushrooms
- 2 Med Onions
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp tabasco (more if needed)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Dice onion, mince garlic & jalapeno, slice mushrooms & cube zucchini.
- Roast veggies- mushrooms & zucchini with 1 tbsp of olive oil & salt and pepper.
- Make sauce by heating ½ tbsp oil with onion and jalapeno. Add garlic & chili powder.
- Add crushed tomatoes, 1 cup water & tabasco seasoning with salt & pepper.
- Toss roasted veggies with sour cream.
- Assemble casserole with a thin layer of enchilada sauce. Place tortillas, then ½ roasted veggies, then enchilada sauce & cheese. Repeat, then put cheese on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until bubbly & melted. (If you made ahead of time and placed in fridge, bake for 30 mins. If you made ahead of time and placed in freezer, bake for 45 mins.)