With these easy low carb swaps, you can enjoy delicious and healthy Thanksgiving sides and desserts. As a bonus, these recipes are all gluten-free and vegan. Did you know that the average American eats a whopping 4,500 calories on Thanskgiving? Now, it is easier than ever to cut calories on Thanksgiving and enjoy yourself!
- Mashed Cauliflower – Skip the mashed potatoes and make low carb mashed cauliflower. With this easy recipe, your guests may think they are eating mashed potatoes.
- Sweet Potato Toast – Replace bread and rolls with sweet potato toast with a variety of toppings.
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole – Skip the stuffing and make a vegan spaghetti squash and broccoli casserole.
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding – Replace pumpkin pie with a low carb pumpkin pie pudding.
- Baked Apples – Skip the carbs and fat in apple pie, and enjoy guilt-free baked apples.
Stay on track in the new year with the four vegan NuGo Slim flavors: Crunchy Peanut Butter, Espresso, Chocolate Mint, and Toasted Coconut.