Now everyone can enjoy S’mores with this easy, vegan, and gluten-free grilled dessert recipe made with a banana! This fun recipe with only four simple ingredients is sure to be a hit on Memorial Day or at any summer cookout. We love chopping up NuGo Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip to add protein, crunch, and real dark chocolate to this mouthwatering gluten-free dessert! You can also make it without a NuGo bar, and just add more real dark chocolate chips or your favorite toppings.
- Real dark chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- NuGo Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip bar
- Tear a sheet of aluminum foil to use as the foil packet.
- Peel a banana, and place it on the aluminum foil.
- Slice banana lengthwise, being careful not to slice all the way through to the bottom.
- Fill the banana with your desired toppings – chopped NuGo Dark bar, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Tightly wrap the foil packet, and grill for five minutes.